Guillaume Richard, founder and president of the Oui Care group, discusses the success and growth of his company, focusing on social impact and the importance of adapting leadership at different stages of the company's development.
In this episode, I had the honor of interviewing Guillaume, Richard, the incredible founding president of the Oui Care group, the French and soon European leader in personal services.
An incredible success story, Oui Care today has over 20,000 employees and more than 250,000 customers, a mastodon that has been built up over 20 years.
I've been following Guillaume's adventures for years, and I've always loved his sense of punchline and his approach to entrepreneurship, which puts Humanity with a capital H at the heart of the rocket. In short, when he said yes to me on Linkedin.... I knew I was in for a real treat. And it was.
In this video, Guillaume Richard tells us:
- how he created @home in the early days 🤣
- how to pivot before finding the right model
- how and why its governance evolved as it grew, even separating from its founding partners
- why it has put employee "happiness" at the heart of its corporate culture
- how he's setting up an MBO (before the interview I didn't know what it was).
- how it sees the future, to become the world leader in 12 years' time!
In short, this is a very rich and inspiring interview that you're invited to watch from start to finish and share.
The Ramp is the #1 solution for managing local digital advertising for network retailers and FMCG brands.
By simplifying access to all digital inventory, The Ramp enables the network headquarter, or each individual outlet, to launch local campaigns in line with the brand's catchment areas, creative assets and audiences.